The Federation of European National Statistical Societies
- The Federation of European National Statistical Societies is an association whose Members are:
- European National Statistical Societies,
- Corporate Members.
- An existing European Scientific National Statistical Society may apply as a new Member of FENStatS. A formal request completed with the information on the objective, organisational structure and membership of applicant should be sent to the Secretary General of FENStatS.
- Institutions that are not European National Statistical Societies (like the European Statistical Office, or any other institution dealing with or interested in statistics) may become corporate Members of FENStatS. Applicants should use the Application form for Corporate Members following the Guidelines for Corporate Membership.
- The General Assembly has the authority to accept a new Member with a majority of two-thirds. The application for membership completed with the information on the size of the new society and its internal structure must be distributed to the General Assembly at least three weeks before the voting procedure takes place.
Download the Application form for Corporate Members in editable (zipped) docx format here.