Novel Algebraic Approaches to Maximum Likelihood Estimation
- Wednesday, November 17th, 18:00 CEST
- Online, via Zoom. The registration form is available here.
Speakers: • •
- Jane Ivy Coons, University of Oxford, United Kingdom
- Aida Maraj, University of Michigan – Ann Arbor, USA
- Anna Seigal, Harvard University, USA
- Dr. Carlos Améndola, Technical University of Munich, Germany
The webinar is part of YoungStatS project of the Young Statisticians Europe initiative (FENStatS) supported by the Bernoulli Society for Mathematical Statistics and Probability and the Institute of Mathematical Statistics (IMS).For more information, please visit our website.